If you have a space enabled with Scroll Translations and are using the Scroll Pagetitle Macro in a translation of a page, every other translation of that page will contain the title of the Scroll Pagetitle Macro if it gets exported.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new space, add at least two languages (e.g. English and Japanese) and create a new page.
- Create at least one translation of the page, i.e. original language and another one (e.g. Japanese)
- Add the Scroll Pagetitle Macro to a translation (e.g. Japanese) and set the Macro content to something other than the page title
- Export the page in another language than the one which contains the Macro (e.g. export English)
The resulting PDF document contains the page title of the current language.
The resulting PDF document contains the page title from Scroll Pagetitle Macro which was defined in another translation of that page.
- If you're using Scroll Versions: Publish the language to a temporary space and export from this space to the wanted format.
- I would expect that the Scroll Pagetitle Macro only affects the language where it is defined.