When including the Comala State name and date placeholders in a custom template, the most recent page/workflow information will be rendered for these placeholders, even when selecting the option to export Last published version.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a custom template and add the Comala State Name Placeholder
2. Create a page in a space with a workflow enabled and save it.
3. Publish the page using the workflow
4. Re-edit the page so its in a draft workflow state
5. Export the page with the export option Last published version enabled
The workflow state displays Published
Actual result: The workflow state displays Draft