Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 3.5.0
Fix Version/s: None
Confluence 5.9.10 — Source
Confluence 5.10.8 — Target
Confluence 6.1 — Source
Confluence 6.0.6 — Target
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a space with initial version in Source (Duplicate Pagetitles feature is activated)
- Create a new page in initial version with page title "Page A"
- Edit the page, change the page title to "Page A Plus" (permalink remains as "Page A"
- Create a new space in Target
- Publish the space to existing space in Target
- Go to the published space in Target
A page has a page title "Page A Plus"
A page has a page title "Page A"
- The issue is not reproducible with Scroll Versions and Remote Endpoint 3.2.3 on Confluence 5.9 and 5.10.
If Target has Scroll Versions installed, you can use this workaround.
- After step #4 open the created space → Space Tools → Space Add-ons
- Go to Advanced Settings → click on Manage Settings → enabled Duplicate Pagetitles → click Save
- Click on Manage Settings again → disabled Duplicate Pagetitles → click Save
- Publish to this existing space
- De-activate duplicate pagetitle handling in authoring space